viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2015

Bob Geldof vows to take in four refugee families

4 September 2015 at 10:56am

READ ARTICLE HERE

Credit: PA


Bob Geldof has said he will immediately take in four families as he expressed his disgust at the migrant and refugee crisis in Europe.
The aid campaigner and Boomtown Rats front man pledged to open the doors of his family home in Kent and his flat in London, in a personal response to the distressing scenes taking place on borders and beaches across Europe.

Mr Geldof said:
I'm prepared - I'm lucky, I've a place in Kent and a flat in London - me and (partner) Jeanne would be prepared to take three families in our place in Kent and a family in our flat in London, immediately, and put them up until such time as they can get going and get a purchase on their future."

– BOB GELDOF
Geldof told Ireland's RTE Radio: "I can't stand what is happening. I cannot stand what it does to us."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario